Thursday, December 24, 2009

Eternal Wait

Another year gone by
and I kept waiting
for her to come
and discover hidden me.

Sometimes I feel her breath,
get touched by her warmth,
still to happen when I hug her with my full arms.
closing our eyes,
feeling the world under our feet,
and flying high in the sky,
together, holding tight.

I saw her once, approaching me,
and disappearing,
leaving me alone and wondering,
where she came from and where she went to.

May be she wanted me to follow her,
But I, the laziest arse around, chose to wait for her to come back.


Like my love and hope, my wait is also eternal,
I am still waiting......

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Panneer, Anonymous, Mehar, Kumar bhaiya, Prabhat and Prabhakar bhrata!

    Your appreciations matter a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kya baat hai Bipin bhai... Mast likha hai.. Woh ladki hai kaha..... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sandy - thanks bhai, wo ladki mai bhi dhundh raha hun.

    @Ashu- Thanks dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ye kalapana hai ya hakeekat...jo bhi yai bahut deep hai

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent one.......a piece of poem depicting youthful ecstasy but somewhere deep down is a longing for achieving the originality barring pshysical and materialistic world.........keep it up bhai..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vijay, Naveen and Gandharva.

    Wishing a very happy new year to you all in advance :).

    ReplyDelete